Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tina's Blog Challenges

Posting these here as well as my blog @ Digi Scrap Shack

Challenge # 1 - TV shows you never miss

Well I hate to admit it but I'm a huge wrestling fan. I never miss RAW or Smackdown & I've seen every WWF/WWE pay-per-view. I don't watch much TV but I never miss those two shows. I also enjoy Mythbusters, Firefly, Initial D, & Ghost In th Shell.

Challenge #2 - I love the sound of...

* music lol any kind .... well nearly any kind not that huge on opera.
* rain on a tin roof
* my cats purring
* waterfalls - there's nothing more soothing
* the birds outside my window in the morning

Challenge #3 - 5 things about your hometown.

1. There's a great small town feel. Everyone is so freindly.
That said everyone knows everyone lol

2. It's peaceful.

3. It's near the beach - 5 minutes & I'm there (I should start going for more walks)

4. It's the oldest town in Australia (note I said town not city :p)

5. It was settled b4 Hobart lol

Stay tuned for more Tina challenges :)

No comments: